Outbox not sending PM's

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Merkur Club web site
TMitch

Outbox not sending PM's

Post by TMitch »

Hello all,

I have been trying to send some messages to another member and they are just sitting in my outbox. Wondering why they are not sending to the recipient?

Thanks
TMitch
"Speed has never killed anybody. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you". - Jeremy Clarkson
87 XR
Ed Lijewski
Level 8

Re: Outbox not sending PM's

Post by Ed Lijewski »

Recipient's PM box is full? Ask him publicly to check it and delete stored messages if so.

YMMV
Descartes: "Cogito Ergo Sum"
Lijewski: "Sum Ergo Drive-O. Mucho!
TMitch

Post by TMitch »

Thanks Ed!

I will see if Mike McCreight is flashing by this forum and hopefully he will delete some messages.
"Speed has never killed anybody. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you". - Jeremy Clarkson
87 XR
MarkM
Level 7
Level 7

Post by MarkM »

That's the way the system works. PMs stay in your Outbox until the recipient reads them. Then they move to your Sent Items or whatever it's called.
Mark