Free Scorpio

Scorpio cars and parts - Please state your asking price and item location. Preface wanted ads with "WTB" in the subject.

Moderators: John Brennan, DPDISXR4Ti

Merkur Club web site
crfred

Free Scorpio

Post by crfred »

Good Day All,

I am looking for a collector who would like to take my fathers 88 Scorpio off my hands. It was running when he parked it under shelter 10+ years ago although did have a fuel leak somewhere under the hood which is why he parked it. It has at least 100k miles on it. It has damage to the right rear quarter panel but was fine to drive. The car has a clear title and we have the keys. The car is in Central Florida near Tampa. Would like to give it to someone who has an interest in the car as I am trying to avoid sending it to the scrapyard.
worked_xr
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Free Scorpio

Post by worked_xr »

I'm in Sarasota, so wondering how far it is away. Can you provide a more exact location and photos of the condition of the car and the conditions of its current location?
crfred

Post by crfred »

The car is in Plant City. It is under an open car port so is accessible to tow. My phone is 757-439-9262 so shoot me a text and I can send you some pictures. You could also call me if you would like.
crfred

Post by crfred »

worked_xr,
I am not sure you got my reply from last night as the site was having problems so here is a repeat. The car is located at 1603 Hall Road which is on the west side of Plant City, just off of I-4. The car is located under an open car port, so is accessible for towing. I have not been able to move my pictures from my phone to my lap top so sending them phone to phone would work quicker. My number is 757-439-9262. Send me a text and I can send you some pictures, or feel free to call me to talk about the car.
crfred

Post by crfred »

The car has been has been taken by a collector. Thanks to all for their interest.